best line oil - Dorman OE Solutions 625-022 Engine Oil Cooler Line reviews
best line oil
(as of Feb 14,2020 21:57:22 UTC - Details)
Designed to resist corrosion and leakage, Dorman's Engine Oil Cooler Hose Assembly is engineered for long-lasting performance. Ensure the smooth transfer of oil from the engine to the cooler, and protect your engine in the process.Ensure the smooth transfer of oil from the engine to the cooler
Designed to resist corrosion and leakage
Direct replacement for trouble-free installation
Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
Original Equipment (OE) Number: 1576731010, 1576731020
best line oil
TOP 10 BESTSELLER
- Will work with T3 T3 T04E T61 T601 T70 turbo
- Comes with 17" braided oil drain return line (comes with AN10(-10AN) fittings for return line kit,oil line covered with high quality woven Stainless steel for racing and aggressive look.)
- Circulate oil to the oil pan (only for metal plates)
- It helps to circulate oil from the turbocharger to the oil sump. The kit provides an anodized appearance that provides optimum cooling performance on a turbocharger for long life.And special designed inlet adapter limits oil flow ,effectively prevent blown oil seal caused by excessive oil pressure
- Comes with gasket,screws/washer,all fitting are made of high quality aluminum.No Instruction Included, Professional Installation is Recommended!
- Compatible with 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L engines.
- Stainless Steel pipe is applied to provide effective abrasive resistance and anti-aging.
- Specs-5800 psi working pressure,23200 psi minimum burst pressure,-50°F to 260+°F temperature rating
- Heat shield specs-1,100°F Continuous protection,2,000°F Intermittent protection
- It includes installation instructions and a 90-day
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L engines, also fit all 99-up E-series & Excursion with 7.3 engines.
- MATERIAL: Forged steel (clear zinc plated) is applied to provide effective abrasive resistance and anti-aging, does not wear and leak over time.
- FERTURE: Sensitive to high pressure and temperature. 5800 psi working pressure, 23200 psi minimum burst pressure, -50°F to 260+°F temperature rating.
- FUNCTION: Reduce conflicts with fuel systems, turbos, elec harnesses and etc. Heat shield specs-1100°F Continuous protection, 2000°F Intermittent protection
- INSTALLTION: Easy to install. 45 deg ORB-JIC fitting saves you about an 1/2" of installed height vs the factory 90 deg STC fittings.
- Package Included: 1 * 12Ft 6AN Braided Fuel Hose + 6pcs * Swivel Hose Ends
- Apply Models: The fuel line hose fits different brands of different cars. Just choose the right size. Application for Racing Fuel, Pump Gas, Fuels with Ethanol, Alcohol Based Fuels, Motor Oil & Coolant etc
- Parameter: 12" Stainless Steel Braided 6AN Fuel Line / Inner Hose, Material: CPE Synthetic Material Tubing, Hose: Size(ID): AN 6, Length: 3.6m/12ft, Color: Silver, Hose End: Size(ID): AN 6, Color: Red & Blue Inner Diameter: AN-6 (3/8") / Outer Diameter: AN-9 (9/16")
- Safety Features: With anodized surface, it is hard and solid; Working Temperature: -40℉ to +350℉; Working Pressure: 1000 PSI ;Burst Pressure: 6000 PSI
- Note: This part is not legal for sale in the states of CA and NY. Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Durable material designed to handle high temperature oil transfers
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function